First Aid Course for adults
We are happy to invite you to the First Aid Course for adults in line with the International Red Cross. You will learn the guidelines for responding to emergency situations, the first aid basic principles and skills for all accidents.
The Training Course lasts 16-20 hours. Price: from 4900 roubles per person. Size of the group: 8-16 person. The training course “Emergency First Aid” can be delivered in Russian and in English
How to pay: via bank transfer or by cash. Send an inquiry for the Course
We face situations when someone needs help so often that we even do not have time to think of what we can actually do in case of emergency, how to minimize body sufferings and how to prevent them.
The risk of emergency is very high at factories with complicated and dangerous production technology, but accidents are also quite common at usual workplaces. Both in emergencies and in most “everyday” accidents the life of a person depends on the quick and professional first aid. One of the director’s tasks is preventing emergencies and minimizing their consequences. We will be happy to help you fulfill this task!
Training course “Emergency First Aid” is in line with the International Red Cross program and complies with Russian laws.
The program of the course has been approved by the Ministry of Health of Russia and by the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia.
The program of our first aid training courses is based on the international standards of the Red Cross. This program also satisfies the international requirements and the requirements of Russian laws. (Labor Code of Russia, articles 212, 235, 238 on labor safety and on employees’ training). It has been approved by the Ministry of Health of Russia and has been specially adopted for the Russian audience.
The basic course consists of 4 blocks:
1) The guidelines for responding to emergency situations – action steps in case of emergency, coping with the initial shock, providing medical care to victims and staying safe. These guidelines are fundamental for the training course. The Red Cross standard implies providing qualified help to an injured person without putting yourself at risk.
2) The first aid basic principles and skills for all accidents:
The students practice the basic skills (cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), artificial lung ventilation (ALV), provision of first aid to people with respiratory obstruction) with help of professional mannequins.
3) Practice (40% of the course) – simulation of most frequent emergencies (taking into consideration the client’s occupation) and practicing first aid skills in conditions as close to real life as possible. These conditions are made up with help of mannequins, special make-up, covers and masks imitating different injuries. The students play the roles of an injured person and of a rescuer. Such training improves greatly their ability to respond appropriately to any emergency situation.
4) The test takes place at the end of the training course and after the test the students get numbered certificates of the International Red Cross. This certificate allows our students to provide first aid wherever the standard of the Red Cross First Aid is valid. The document also certifies that its owner masters the skills and competences complying with labor safety requirements.
The training course “Emergency First Aid” can be delivered in Russian and in English (if it is delivered in English, its price increases by 50%)
The expenses on teaching employees to provide first aid to victims can be taken into account when calculating profits tax as expenses on ensuring normal labor conditions and safety precautions.
Reference – subparagraph 7 of paragraph 1 of article 264 of Tax Code of Russia. The money paid for the course cannot be considered as an employee’s income.
Thus, you do not have to pay Physical Persons Income Tax and charge Unified Social Tax, pension contributions and accidents insurance.
The training course can be delivered in our training centre or at your own premises. The instructors can get to other cities.
The courses cover the following aspects:
- The principles of the first aid provision
- The role-play situations of the most typical emergencies
- The readiness to emergencies and safety precautions.
- The basics of psychological help and of self-help.
- Juridical aspects of first aid provision.
- The basics of anatomy and physiology.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) (for adults and for children).
- Guidelines for calling the medical emergency service.
- Transportation of an injured person.
- Providing first aid to choking victim (The Heimlich Maneuver) (for adults and children).
- Injuries, fractures.
- Bleeding, wounds.
- Burns, frostbites.
- Overheating and overcooling.
- Poisoning, stings and snake bites.
- Electrical injury.
- Heart attack.
- Illnesses: diagnostics and help in critical conditions.
- High temperature.
Send an inquiry for the course